The 2020 Snapper Derby has been canceled due to the corona virus.
The annual Snapper Derby logo design competition is held on the same day as the snapper derby. The winners will have their designs printed on the following year's t-shirts that are handed out free to all participants of the snapper derby. Forget about the fishing competition, this is where the real competition is. Why just throw your winning snapper trophy in the closet to collect dust when you can have your design worn by all participants on snapper day and the days after. So go for it.
To get involved you will need to do the following:
- Pick up your blank 4'x4' board at Binder Pools. Located just north of the Medical Center on route 114.
- Remember parents, have a good time with your kids but they have to paint the design.
- Remember to paint on the back of the board your name so that the selection committee will know who to call at the awards ceremony.
- Voting is done by the Snapper Committee.
- Check All Design Winners. to see the winning designs.
- Check All Logo Designs to make sure you do not repeat a design. Below are the ones from the 2019 Snapper Derby.
So go for it and Paint, Paint and PAINT!!!